Sponsored by Pure & Birketts
We are looking for Norfolk’s Best Employer that achieves success by putting their people first.
As part of the entry process, all organisations are required to implement the Best Employer Eastern Region survey which will give you invaluable data on employee engagement levels within your organisation.
You will also be able to benchmark your organisation against others in the region.
In addition, judges are looking for evidence of:
- Learning and Development strategy
- Vision, Values and Purpose and how they are communicated and visible in your organisation
- Reward and Recognition strategy and how this drives performance
- How you have created a positive, inclusive environment, which recognises and values difference?
- Your organisations approach to wellbeing and any specific initiatives on mental health
- How you are a responsible business, supporting your local community
- Attraction and recruitment strategy and attrition levels